Everyone is talking about personal branding nowadays. The business platform LinkedIn is no longer just used to expand one's network or identify new customers, but also to present oneself - Be it as an expert or a proud employee who reports on his or her everyday work. But how do I provide my community with good content?
Tips for creating good content on LinkedIn:
- Define your own goals: What do you want to achieve with your posts? What are your goals, what is your motivation?
- Define your target group: Create a concrete profile of your target group. What language does your target group speak? What region or industry do they come from? What are their interests and needs?
- Get inspired: Subscribe to the most important newsletters in your industry and set yourself Google Alerts on topics you want to position yourself on.
- Plan your content & be up to date: If an important event in your expert field is coming up (e.g. the launch of a new product), it's best to write your posts in advance to be up to date.
- Use hashtags: Search on social media for suitable hashtags for your topic. The algorithm loves hashtags. However, no more than three are recommended, from five your reach even decreases.